The Coast is built using Grey Duck’s thermo-formed construction - a traditional fiberglass wrapped EPS foam core, with the addition of a tough, ABS thermo-formed shell. The integrated rail bumper protects your board where it takes the most abuse. This board is the perfect ‘cabin’ board - it’s a super stable ride, can be used by almost any sized rider, is durable, and doesn’t break the bank. The 10’6” is the perfect size for most riders, but those demanding the ultimate in stability or rider weight capacity should opt for the 11’4”.
• EPS foam core with fiberglass + thermo-formed plastic construction
• 10” center fin
• GORE no maintenance vent
• Slot Handle for easy carrying
• 4 point tie-down system on the nose for carrying accessories
• XL Leash Cups just behind standing area for securing cooler for an extended day on the water that also doubles as a seat
• Easy grab neoprene handle located on the nose to help with maneuvering the board
Dimensions: 10’6” x 32” x 5”
Weight: 29 lbs
Max paddler weight: Beginner - 180 lbs, Intermediate - 230 lbs, Expert - 250 lbs.