Available July 2021. Please call for details.
The 12' x 6' Utility Dock is a lightweight and easy to handle floating lake raft.
It's incredibly durable and gets extremely rigid.
Use it in a variety of ways:
- Anchor it as a swim raft out on the lake all season.
- Tow it at an idle speed behind the boat, then use it as a sun deck out at the sand bar.
- Connect it to your dock to create a user friendly, water level launch point for kayaks, paddle boards or jet skis.
- Set up as a patio on the water to relax in chairs, sun tan, fish, improve your yoga poses, or even eat lunch.
- Recreate your kitchen table in waist deep water for card games, happy hour, fish stories and more.
- Flip it over, soap it up and slip-and-slide all day long.
- Bring tools to wash your boat, work on the engine or set you boat lift in place.
Size - 12' x 6' (6" thickness)
Extreme rigidity and buoyancy - made from the highest grade, 1.2mm drop-stitch PVC in a 6" thickness.
Compact storage - about 1/4 of the size other foam mats on the market.
No over inflation - a built in pressure regulator monitors pressure, so over inflation is a thing of the past. This is especially important in warm weather environments where intense heat and sunlight can increase pressure quickly when pulled out of the water.
Universal valve - Halkey-Roberts valves allow any type of air compressor or electric pump to be used with a readily available fitting or adapter. They also self-seal, so there's no race to close it (losing valuable air pressure.)
Strengthen up to 18 psi - all seams are built to withstand up to 18 psi with our unique 3-layer seam joining system, ensuring world class rigidity.
8 anchoring points - placed on the side for easy access, with 2 in each corner. Overnight storage on the water is now possible by using more than 1 tie-down to prevent the wind from picking up the dock.